What's new

Ubertoot UTA2 (a true 1:1)

Man that would be great, any idea what we'd go for?

I'm amazed at the slow uptake this time round even though FT have them in it's a better deal to be getting spare tanks sections and even custom lasering now, fingers crossed people start jumping onboard.

I'm somewhat put off by the post screw issues and more so the fact I cant stop the juice leaking into the base, it's like a swimming pool down there, I'm mopping up twice daily. I cant see that my wicking is so shite to be causing the leaks, but maybe it is. I do have an identical build in a V1 and there's only a smidgen of condensation.

I'm somewhat put off by the post screw issues and more so the fact I cant stop the juice leaking into the base, it's like a swimming pool down there, I'm mopping up twice daily. I cant see that my wicking is so shite to be causing the leaks, but maybe it is. I do have an identical build in a V1 and there's only a smidgen of condensation.

I've not had any leaking issues apart from when it's about to run dry - this happens on the original too. Make sure your coil is low down towards the airhole. Almost touching .
I got more leakage out the V1.

Jim

I've not had any leaking issues apart from when it's about to run dry - this happens on the original too. Make sure your coil is low down towards the airhole. Almost touching .
I got more leakage out the V1.

Jim

Thanks for that, I did try it, my vape seemed overly warm (I like cool) so i lifted the coil back up.

I strangled the wick to the point that no juice was getting through to the chamber and backed the wicking collar off bit by bit until it was wicking ok. The excess fluid getting into the base has diminished significantly, quite possibly just condensation now.

Man that would be great, any idea what we'd go for?

I'm amazed at the slow uptake this time round even though FT have them in it's a better deal to be getting spare tanks sections and even custom lasering now, fingers crossed people start jumping onboard.

I'd love our names etched onto them! LOL But in all fairness something like POTV #vooplyfe #clonelyfe lol,
Or even the POTV logo etched on the stainless steel tanks!! :D

Can anyone help me and tell me as to why i always get juice under drip tip. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1437487321.125440.jpg

Can anyone help me and tell me as to why i always get juice under drip tip. View attachment 58197

Assuming you're not rattling the Atomizer all ways then It's one of two things...

excess vapour that condenses when it hits the cold metal. Try closing off your airflow a bit ...
Or if you're tasting it then your vaping with too much suction for your airflow. In this case open the slot....

Jim

Back
Top Bottom