What's new

Ubertoot UTA2 (a true 1:1)

Dr Manhattan

Achiever
Just seen posted elsewhere that Coppervape have got themselves an authentic UTA2 which they're using to create a true 1:1 clone. Its currently in production and will be available next week.

If anyone decides to lead a group buy put me down for at least 1, depending on the price ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

What is the difference with the uta2 ?

Just seen posted elsewhere that Coppervape have got themselves an authentic UTA2 which they're using to create a true 1:1 clone. Its currently in production and will be available next week.

If anyone decides to lead a group buy put me down for at least 1, depending on the price ;)

If anyone decides to lead a group buy put me down for at least 1, depending on the price

X1

What is the difference with the uta2 ?

The clone of the first UTA was piss poor until vapers got in touch with coppervape with instructions on how to improve it, now its actually really good, but its still a bit hit and miss.

The UTA2 clone however will be produced by duplicating an original they've sourced, which is how most of the better clones available are made.

Sorry i thought i stated above but i'm not leading a group buy as I'm not based in the UK so the shipping prices, will be too high.

Posted this to spread awareness as there are a lot of fans of the first clone, anyone wanting to start a group buy can get all info the need by emailing coppervape

I'm speaking to Serena from coppervape, for the minimum amount of 10 pcs, its $305 including shipping.
thats roughly 200 quid, so including 1st class RD, we're looking at £25 a pop

Back
Top Bottom