What's new

SOLD - RELOAD RTA - BLACK

smudger30

Postman
5447A7D8-CCD5-4E28-BAE1-0B8B4C3BF3DD.jpeg
00881F98-54F6-4BC7-8296-76B371491B89.jpeg
0E676C43-88F4-4846-88A3-9ECD2AA46D7F.jpeg
Selling my authentic Reload RTA in black.

As new, unmarked and in original packaging, with all extras in box.

Also including the following spare glass/tank sections, in addition to the 2 standard glass sections:

- smoked bubble
- clear bubble
- colour change bubble
- colour change standard

All of the above are specifically for the Reload and fit perfectly, no fatter o’rings needed.

RRP: £60-£70

Would like £42, including UK p&p by Royal Mail.

Payment via PayPal please.

Thanks

Leon

are the tank sections reload ones to? or are they aftermarket ;) ones @smudger30 ?
cheers

Hiya

The additional 4 glass/tank sections are not made by Vapor USA. They are from China and specifically for the reload and are very good quality and fit perfectly. Don’t think Vapor USA ever did an authentic bubble tank; it was just some of the clones that came with a bubble glass...but the clones aren’t good in my opinion.

Cheers

View attachment 163530 View attachment 163531 View attachment 163532 Selling my authentic Reload RTA in black.

As new, unmarked and in original packaging, with all extras in box.

Also including the following spare glass/tank sections, in addition to the 2 standard glass sections:

- smoked bubble
- clear bubble
- colour change bubble
- colour change standard

All of the above are specifically for the Reload and fit perfectly, no fatter o’rings needed.

RRP: £60-£70

Would like £42, including UK p&p by Royal Mail.

Payment via PayPal please.

Thanks

Leon
Hi Leon, . I'll take this if still available. I'm flying back to UK tonight and can PP by tomorrow morning latest.

Cheers
Chris

Back
Top Bottom