What's new

Random acts of kindness II

ZendeR

Postman
90698-004-49567146.jpg

Much like Blanche, my vaping journey has very much depended on the kindness of strangers, that with time have become less and less strange (well some at least! :)). Recently, yet another ape has shown me why this is a great place to hang out (which although surprising me less and less, never ceases to amaze me). So it's time to pass on the muchas gracias and good vibes.

ZendeR, stop babbling like hippy old fool! What's in it for me?

Glad you ask children. Join around. Up for grabs are two setups to please even the most demanding of vapers (so long you have reasonable demands).

The RTA duo: the indestructible and unleakable OBS engine - try this one while you make up your mind to grab the new version coming out; and the Vaporesso gemini 22. The griffin killer it was called back then. Velocity style goodness and very decent flavour.

The cloud chucker combo: The rip trippers Pharaoh Rda for your insane single coils, with a massive juice well; and the geekvape Peerless for the squonking deviants in magenta pink (how deviant is that?)

So take your pick, choose wisely, choose poorly, choose randomly, see if I care. No rules, just your names and whether you want the rtas or rdas. No minimum posts and open to all giveaway addicts (we all know your hamster's mother in law just quit smoking and could really use this...).

Just one ask: if you do win, do something nice for someone else. Doesn't have to be vape related. Help an old person cross the street, read a story to a blind dog, or better yet, a deaf one. Shag the lonely neighbour next door!

I have no way of knowing if you do it but just remember, if you win a freebie to sell it, mother luck will hunt you down and kick you in nether regions as you draw that dry hit that will turn your insides into a Mcdonalds apple pie.

I'll let this run for a few days and draw the winner via a séance with Paul Daniels. Spread the love and the good vibes peeps ! :hugs:

IMG_20180422_200216.jpg

I'll kick start this:
1. @Mitz - legends don't choose.
Great giveaway @ZendeR . Will make one lucky ape very happy. And as much as I genuinely appreciate the very kind gesture I would respectfully ask that you withdraw my name. I have more than enough gear to satisfy me and would much rather your giveaway would benefit another ape. I truly appreciate the gesture tho. Great giveaway mate. :2thumbsup:

Ok so neither of the RDA's will fit on my hot pink pico squeeze, so shame about the Peerless lol :D But if I like squonking when the squeeze arrives I'm defo gonna buy another squonker! I love the ease of the Pharoah builds!

I'm gonna stick my name down for the RDA's, and if it turns out I don't get on with squonking, I'll pass it on :) But I do love my dead rabbit so can't see that happening lol. Ok so...

1. Jackymax RDA :)

Great giveaway @ZendeR thanks for the chance :)

Great competition & some good RTAS there for the winner, ps not an entry.

1. Jackymax - RDA
2. Silk186 - The cloud chucker combo
3. doggystyle - The cloud chucker combo

Thanks for the chance

Great giveaway but as I am a MTL tootlepuffer I'll pass.

#notanentrybutnicegiveawayallthesamekthnxbye!

]1. Jackymax - RDA
2. Silk186 - The cloud chucker combo
3. doggystyle - The cloud chucker combo
4.BULLDOG1964 The cloud chucker combo thanks for the chance.....

Back
Top Bottom