What's new

NEW! Introducing "Unique Tanks"

Ashdog

Postman
Hi all I started making vaping accessories in 2011. My first adventure was making unique drip shields for 510 atty’s. A friend in America was one of the first people to get my unique drip shields. She introduced me to the lava tank and encouraged me to make my own unique version.

The unique difference between the “Lava tank” and our “Unique tank” is that each top cap is a different style with its own unique personality; and because they are hand turned, we have something to offer in the individual styling that is possible to achieve when turning by hand.

The top and bottom caps on my “Unique Tanks” are made in a variety of colors and patterns. There are new colors already on their way. In an effort to stay away from the lava tank colors, we found a Polyester material that is safe and used for a variety of purposes from buttons to baby’s teething rings and although not as flashy as some of the acrylic blanks that are available we feel confident supplying a product that has a proven track record.

The tube is made from a PMMA material that again has food safe certificates and has the added advantage of being more resistant to some of the tank cracking juices. It is a little more brittle than polycarbonate but again we feel this is the right material to use.

We are using X type o-rings giving a double seal between the caps and the tank body, the carto seal is provided by a standard O-ring. Each tank comes with a back up o-rings set.

These are truly the definition of “made by hand.” Expect minor differences. Each tank has its own unique personality and you will have the only one. I introduced them to the general public at Vapefest and now you are getting to see them.
They start at £35.00 but this includes P&P and Paypal fees any comments suggestions or photos please feel free to post them here or PM me

Hi all, well here we go for the first sale of the Unique Tanks on this forum, I am sorry for the delay in getting some for you to see it has been a bit manic lately.
On Offer this time are some standard size tanks at £35 each including P&P and fees but also some EGO size tanks these will cost you £25 including P&P and fees

If you would like a low resistance pre-punched carto fitted into the tank it will be £1.50 extra.

When you have made your decision on the tank/tanks you would like PM me with the numbers, first in gets the tank and I will come back to you to say it is yours and give you my Paypal details, you have 24 hours to make the payment, please include your log in name and the tank No, PM me again to say that you have made the payment and give me your name and address I will get them in the post ASAP.

Attachments

• _MG_3670.jpg
    _MG_3670.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 440
  • _MG_3674.jpg
    _MG_3674.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 439
  • _MG_3675.jpg
    _MG_3675.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 446
  • _MG_3676.jpg
    _MG_3676.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 435
  • _MG_3677.jpg
    _MG_3677.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 435
  • _MG_3680.jpg
    _MG_3680.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 441
  • _MG_3681.jpg
    _MG_3681.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 441
  • _MG_3682.jpg
    _MG_3682.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 440
  • _MG_3679.jpg
    _MG_3679.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 348
  • _MG_3678.jpg
    _MG_3678.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Ego size tanks

These are the Ego size tanks on offer this time

Attachments

• _MG_3683.jpg
    _MG_3683.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 331
I know I want one but can't choose :jawdrop:

Nos 11 & 12 appeal if they're not sparkly

No they don't have a sparkle they look like a dense moss agate.

Ashdog is a really good guy I met him at UKVapefest everyone who went to his stall he had a really goodtalk to a really explained his product and how to use it he maKes them all himself and is really pasionate about his product

Sorry It has taken me so long to get here, the tanks have take off in a big way and are now being sold in 4 countries and I hope soon another one will come on board. So I was struggling to keep up, but I have got some new kit now and reorganised the workshop so I can cope with demand and take on a bit more. I have a new way of polishing the polyester caps that makes it Gleam (yes with a capital G), some new colors are coming down the pipe for 2013 and when I get time to finish it I have a prototype mod stand that looks promising. So as they say watch this space.

Sorry It has taken me so long to get here, the tanks have take off in a big way and are now being sold in 4 countries and I hope soon another one will come on board. So I was struggling to keep up, but I have got some new kit now and reorganised the workshop so I can cope with demand and take on a bit more. I have a new way of polishing the polyester caps that makes it Gleam (yes with a capital G), some new colors are coming down the pipe for 2013 and when I get time to finish it I have a prototype mod stand that looks promising. So as they say watch this space.
Sounds like an interesting year!

Been using the #Unique tank I got at #Vapefest all day while xmas shopping. When I met @Ashdog he seemed like a great guy, very helpful and a lot of patience.
My Unique tank is my favourite at the moment because it just looks the absolute nuts but it also feels unusually nice on the lips. A breeze to refill as long as you remember to turn it upside down.
The money might seem like a lot but it really isn't once you have one, a little work of art.

If I hadn't just spent the money on the niece's xmas that should be paying the electricity and gas bills, I'd be grabbing another.
Somebody remind me on Jan 1 when I get paid!

Back
Top Bottom