Classifieds and Group Buy Rules

Classifieds are only available for members that have made at least 100 posts on the forum.

Please make sure you are aware of the rules for the Classifieds and Group Buys BEFORE posting. Any forum user with more than one hundred posts can list their items for sale here. This is for selling pre-used items only, if you are a vendor then feel free to sell your personal unwanted items here but any member selling multiple items will be banned.
Payment by PayPal goods and services only. If you do have problems with a purchase please do report this to us.

When an item has sold the seller must click edit on the first post and change the "Prefix" to Completed so people don't waste time looking at items that have sold.

A note about posting items valued at £50 or over - a couple of quid on the sale price can be worthwhile insurance for both buyer and seller.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Lost Vape Therion 166

Discussion in 'Completed Classifieds' started by jimbrass, Oct 9, 2017.

1. jimbrass

jimbrass Postman

Hi Apes,

For sale is my black/carbon Lost Vape Therion DNA166.

Bought back in February from VapeGeek. RRP on this is around £110 / £120 i think.

It's in immaculate condition, only been out of the house a couple of times. Never been dropped, dinged or dented.

I also have a 2nd battery cover which is included. RRP on that is about £10/£15 i think. Not sure on the exact colour description, but you can see it in the pics (last image)

Device comes with original box, manual & USB lead. Additional battery cover comes boxed too.

Looking for £95 for the mod and extra door together, including 1st class recorded postage to anywhere in the UK.

Any questions please PM me and i’ll get back to you ASAP.

Attached Files:

2. steviebee

steviebee Postman

#2 steviebee, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 12:11 AM
  3. jimbrass

jimbrass Postman

SOLD pending payment.

4. jimbrass

jimbrass Postman