What's new

Long Shot I know...

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Should anyone happen to have a decent CLONE FeV 4.5S that they aren't using (I DID say it was a Long Shot :D) bear me in mind?
Thank You. :)

Yup, got one I couldn't be arsed building kicking about somewhere, will check when I get home.

Got one in black lurking in my pile of RTAs somewhere, I’ll dig it out when I get home later.

Found it. This the version you’re looking for?
image.jpg

I have an SXK V4.5S+ in SS, bought it a couple of years ago and it's never been used.

I'm sure @Rob doesn't want all three of those so could I buy one of them from one of you guys please? I'd prefer SS 4.5S+. Obviously we'll wait and see what Rob has to say first. I was planning on a surprise gift to send to Rob soon but I didn't know what to send. He does things like that too :) How about I buy two of them from you guys and one of you send one of them to Rob?

Either way I owe you anyway mate. If @Rob goes for one of the others you can have mine :D

Don't get home till Friday so I suspect it'll be a done deal by then.

Ideally I would prefer an SS version so thanks to everyone. If @StuPot wants one, I can happily wait on John’s one or whatever works best for you all :2thumbsup:

It's SS with the wee authentic drip pins. Forget if it's one set or two.

Back
Top Bottom