What's new

Free stuff.

I stopped smoking using a subtank.
Fantastic tank and the coils lasted forever.

Great give away.

Not an entry.
One of my first was a Kanger tank. Loved it!!! Can you still het coils for those? Or do you have to order them? Loved that tank. Lost mine when the rings went i misplaced it. Ive looked everywhere. Think my hubby mighta tossed it out. But coulda got replacement rings right?

One of my first was a Kanger tank. Loved it!!! Can you still het coils for those? Or do you have to order them? Loved that tank. Lost mine when the rings went i misplaced it. Ive looked everywhere. Think my hubby mighta tossed it out. But coulda got replacement rings right?
I had spare O rings from fasttech and a load of coils from there as well.

I donated the tank and the kanger kbox to a friend to get him off the cigarettes and he still uses it.

It was what made me make the transition from cigarettes to vape.

I had spare O rings from fasttech and a load of coils from there as well.

I donated the tank and the kanger kbox to a friend to get him off the cigarettes and he still uses it.

It was what made me make the transition from cigarettes to vape.

That's awesome !! @used_gear gave me mine :) about 3 years ago , such a sweetheart!!!

Yeah, you can still get coils, as for o rings, if you cant get them from a vape supplier, measure them, and buy from an industrial supplier.

1 Yozza
2.Bergkamp
3.EmbraSewerRat
4. Banjostring

I'll put my name down for this one if I may. Thanks for the opportunity [emoji1303]

UK postage only I'm afraid sorry guys.

I've never used the Subtank plus (have another 1 for giveaway) I've used the Subtank mini with the rda when i first started and loved it.

Very Nice, I used to own a Subtank Plus, was obsessed with it, I still own a brand new boxed and unused Subtank Mini.

UK postage only I'm afraid sorry guys.

I've never used the Subtank plus (have another 1 for giveaway) I've used the Subtank mini with the rda when i first started and loved it.

Totally understand darlin. Still an awesome giveaway. Saw that Kanger and melted lol. Hope whoever gets it treats her right!! Good luck!!!

1 Yozza
2.Bergkamp
3.EmbraSewerRat
4. Banjostring
5. DjDoc

Thanks for the chance, miss my old subtank I gave away so would be nice to toot one again [emoji106]

1 Yozza
2.Bergkamp
3.EmbraSewerRat
4. Banjostring
5. DjDoc
6. silk186

Nice giveaway!

Back
Top Bottom