What's new

Expo ticket code

@Deaf Vaper

He better bloody see this!

Yo DEAF VAPER!!! Coooeeeeee

ZLqINIy.png

Ehh? Wossat?! Blerdy hearing aids..'ang on..have i got 'em turnup loud enuff? *SQUUUEEEELLLLLLLL!*

Owwwwwww! Yup..i have now! :18:

@Deaf Vaper there were some b&b in Sheldon + a Travelodge. It's a bus ride or taxi to the NEC.

Heya @nwhornet, thanks mate...have been looking around....some hotels/B&Bs are charging really high prices close to the NEC. The Blue Inn, which about 20 mins away has some rooms for around £50 a night....too rich for my blood..i'm a tight arse! lol!

Does anybody know which is closet rail station to the NEC is, and if indeed there is a direct passgae to it, from south west wales! I have looked, but doesn't seem to be. New street station appears to be only one..and that's miles away from the NEC.

Does anybody know which is closet rail station to the NEC is, and if indeed there is a direct passgae to it, from south west wales! I have looked, but doesn't seem to be. New street station appears to be only one..and that's miles away from the NEC.

You’d need to get to Birmingham international, I would imagine there is a train from New st to there

Back
Top Bottom