What's new

Ethelking Tin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you still be a member too?
KulrMeStoopid - Absolutely! I love this place - you know that. Being active on PoTV is the important thing for me, and I would much rather the mod making be a little hobby which I can enjoy rather than panic when an order comes through the website and I've got a million and one things to do at work and home. I don't sell that many, but I enjoy making them, so it's a case of stepping down a rung rather than jumping off the ladder. I'll still make the tins - but at a nice slow pace and first refusal will always go to PoTV members for any that I make.

Dammit - I've got my Pleb of the Apes status to maintain! :friends:

2025 :strawberry:

sothebys.jpg

Now you've had 30 minutes in retirement Lee, it's time to occupy yourself, seriously, can u make me a POTV tin please Lee

@KulrMeStoopid - Absolutely! I love this place - you know that. Being active on PoTV is the important thing for me, and I would much rather the mod making be a little hobby which I can enjoy rather than panic when an order comes through the website and I've got a million and one things to do at work and home. I don't sell that many, but I enjoy making them, so it's a case of stepping down a rung rather than jumping off the ladder. I'll still make the tins - but at a nice slow pace and first refusal will always go to PoTV members for any that I make.

Dammit - I've got my Pleb of the Apes status to maintain! :friends:

Whew! just making sure! I knew you mentioned this before :( SADNESS!

I still need to send you the OH's back!! I've just been so busy at home Ive not been out hardly at all since Christmas!

we :lovesign: you!

Damn Lee, gutted to hear! Although I can understand your reasonings. I'm hopeful you might still be able to do that custom one we discussed a while ago (STILL waiting on a finished logo!!! :P)

Would help if picture posted!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357734104.593664.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357734104.593664.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom