What's new

Ethelking Tin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one mate!

I got all confused in my original reply - apologies! :grin2:

Last edited:
dam sorry to hear that mate as you well know i love my wee mini tin :)

Evening All!

Just a quick update. I have decided to close down my website, for various reasons, not least of all that sales are dismal! I plan to make the odd tin from time to time and put them up here for PoTV members to have first dabs (they will not be offered on any other forums).

If you have a need for a tin mod - please feel free to give me a shout, and I'll be happy to help out if I can.

Cheers!

Lee
Gutted I is, but understanding I am, your tins leaped forth and brought rock to the world ... I'm still lovin my 2!
i may contact you when the boat comes on a about a vv dewbrey

Mr EthelKing you are a master maker and it's a shame, but understandable. Doubtless you will still dabble, but few sales...dictate their own course of action.

Sad news Lee, but I can see why, ethelking tin mods will still remain the stuff of legend though mate, and at least us potv'ers will still be able to get a hold of them :)

Really sorry to hear this news Lee, your website may close, but the Ethelking name will live on

Thank you all - of course, I'll still be making bits and pieces - but at the end of the day there is little point in maintaining a website for mods very few people are interested in buying, so I may as well cut my losses and get back to basics and make a few for pleasure from time to time and offer them up as they are made. It stays as a hobby that way. :D

:giverose: for forum Knight! Love your tins loads!

Will you still be a member too? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom