What's new

Dovpo Topside and Eden Mods Snapdragon v1.5 +extras.

stevoknevo

Achiever
Last of my vaping kit for sale before I give up vaping - I settled on three mods and atties around February when I declared being 'done' - already have the Kennedy set up in the classies, keeping my Runt/Nudge as a keepsake, so...

Dovpo Topside 21700 in gunmetal RRP £65 - virtually as new condition except for a teeny tiny wee dink (pictured below) that I self inflicted cleaning the vape cupboard last month :( I've hardly used it all but it's a great mod - best squonking system out there in my view. Comes with all the bumpf literature, unused spare bottle/carrier system, 18650 adapter, and a lid for the spare bottle so you can carry a spare full of liquid. But the original box cum storage receptical was bushwacked by my 6yo for his lego, and I can't take it back from him, sorry [emoji23] But it'll be suitably and securely packaged.

Eden Mods Snapdragon v1.5 + velocity post upgrade RRP £85 +£20 - my all-time favourite RDA, I've owned 3 x v1's and I've had this v1.5 for a few years now. They were all my Manabush only atty's and I used them with 26awg ka1 3mm dual coiled at 0.65 running fully open at 30-35w for my perfect restricted DL that didn't immediately overheat the topcap! This is the hardest bit of kit to say goodbye too [emoji22] Top cap has some light scratches through years of use, but it's in really, really good condition otherwise, no dinks etc - absolutely fantastic, bomb proof build quality. Comes in the tube with Allen key and orings - I recently changed both screws on one post as they've never been quite right in my ownership and I didn't think I had any spares; then I remembered I had the original posts and took the screws from them and it's bob on again! In fact there's two sets of original posts, the ones from this and another set from my old v1 - it'll come with both sets as am I feck taking it apart to figure out which is which! It was U/S cleaned when replacing the screws and hasn't been used since. The one caveat though - I bought this and it only came with the squonk pin, the lads from Eden sent me two 510 pins/washers FOC - when I got around to using it as a dripper it had an unbeknownst to me slow leak that ruined my SX mini :( I fitted the other 510 pin & new washer and left it full of liquid for a week and it never lost a drop, started using it on my Foggatti DNA200 and the bastard leaked in to that and it needs an expensive repair now too, FML! So I picked up the Topside purely so it can't ruin any more bloody mods and highly suggest it stays in squonk mode forever!

There's also a Vince's Tips wide bore curved driptip in white, saw a POTVer with one on his Snappy many years ago and always loved the look, eventually picked one up a couple of years back and it's so bloody comfortable for restricted DL, but I believe the Snapdragon will happily do MTL with a single coil, airflow closed right off, and a suitable driptip. There's also two Samsung 40t's and I doubt they've even seen five charges each TBH - RRP for above say £30

And there's two unused green Snappy caps (forgot to take a picture) RRP on these was £13 each but I picked up five for 50p each when Eden closed their doors - there's a third lightly used one too that has hairline cracks that I'm putting down to it not being very eliquid resistant! I had a green one years ago at full price that met a similar fate within a week or so except it fully cracked right through! These are freebies because of that, but they look brilliant and really keep heat transfer down.

So £65+£85+£20+£30 = £200. However I picked this mod up from Mark Todd's Shed Yard FB group where members give away unwanted items for a charity donation - I donated the £20 that was requested for the Topside and as such it's getting moved on for the same £20 it cost me (it'd be a chunts trick to do anything otherwise!)

I'd like £20 for the Topside, £40 for the Snapdragon, and £20 for the batteries/driptip/postage & fees = £80 all in and it shall be sent Royal Mail first class signed for, to be paid via PayPal G&S.

As I've just said in my Kennedy sales post, I'm happy to hold this for any long standing 'well kent' Ape as I know it's not an ideal time of year for buying vape gear, and the funds are going towards my Mrs 40th birthday present in late January, so I'm in no rush to sell [emoji106]

No swaps/trades please.
IMG_20191122_192053.jpeg
IMG_20191122_192104.jpeg
IMG_20191122_192323.jpeg
IMG_20191122_194541.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m interested in the Snappy stuff, if you fancy splitting?

Back
Top Bottom