What's new

DJ's 10,000 post Compo

dalm tescos.
point blank refused to accept the parcel as i said it was perfume and aftershave testers.
he said are they each in their original box and without thinking i said testers dont come in boxes. they they are each individually bubblerapped and all in one box and then jiffy bag.

so now what the hell do i tell them that is in it. he printed a prohibited printout for me.
now ive got to find another post office which is fun as i picked my new car up today and my wembley event badge has my old reg on it so will get a ticket if i park anywhere except outside my house.

dalm tescos.
point blank refused to accept the parcel as i said it was perfume and aftershave testers.
he said are they each in their original box and without thinking i said testers dont come in boxes. they they are each individually bubblerapped and all in one box and then jiffy bag.

so now what the hell do i tell them that is in it. he printed a prohibited printout for me.
now ive got to find another post office which is fun as i picked my new car up today and my wembley event badge has my old reg on it so will get a ticket if i park anywhere except outside my house.
A wise ape not so long ago gave me some good advice on posting eliquids

Always say sex lube and vibrators [emoji6]

A wise ape not so long ago gave me some good advice on posting eliquids

Always say sex lube and vibrators [emoji6]
oh yeh i did, didnt i. me forgot about that :D that was at a very stresful time though but it worked.
think ill try the aromatherapy oils next. thing is got to find another rudy post office now as the bloke that served me is a regular and always there so dont think ill get away with it.

round 2 with tescos in an hour. too many bottles to be food colouring so its going to be aromatherapy massage oils

Well done itscostingme. [emoji122][emoji122]
And we'll done again on your post count mrdj[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Got it today @MrDJ many thanks once again for the giveaway. :yourock:

20170620_112409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom