What's new

Completed.

SirLugg

Legend
***Right.

£30 Ignore all other prices on the thread. Plus there’s a Clone Little Boy added - so that’s 13 drippers posted for £30

Do not pay me. Talk to @daz_app and pay your money into here:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/84GD9QBh00

Then screenshot it, put ‘Tubby Drippers’ in the message box and send it to me.

Shortly afterwards you’ll get 13 drippers and some wire turn up on your doorstep.

Done.*****

Morning.

I’m (still) sorting through my gear and after having waded through the plethora of atties these are going. It’s not because they’re bad- they’re not, I’ve used them and enjoyed them, it’s just that save for some particularly rowdy atties I’ve outgrown 22mm. Or rather my coils have.
Selling as a bundle unless you can sort splits between yourselves, at which point postage will hike a little I’m afraid.

The package is an ideal, cheap way for someone who’s just starting out building and using drippers to boost their collection. All in used but great condition unless otherwise stated. All have been cleaned, but I’d still clean them yourselves before using them.

Bundle price is Paypal goods and services and includes 1st class RM postage.

Let’s get on with it eh?

1- Authentic Wismec/Jaybo indestructible in SS.
Boxed with all spares.
RRP £15
IMG_3501.JPG

2- Authentic R.E.M. atty in black. Boxed with all spares. RRP £15
IMG_3502.JPG

3- Authentic R.E.M. atty in black/green splatter. Boxed with all accessories. RRP £15
IMG_3503.JPG

4- Authentic Mutation XV4 in black. RRP £15. Boxed with all accessories.
IMG_3504.JPG

5- Authentic Wotofo Sapor in green. RRP £13. The paint is coming off quite heavily due to the ultrasonic. Will quite easily clean up in the SS finish or you can use as is. Boxed with all accessories.
IMG_3505.JPG

6- Authentic Dark Horse RDA in SS. RRP £50 ([emoji55]). I didn’t pay that, I paid a tenner. Boxed with all accessories.
IMG_3506.JPG

7- Clone Velocity V1 in SS. Boxed with all accessories. RRP £7.
IMG_3507.JPG

8- Clone Mutation XV3 in SS. No box, just a ziplock bag with all spares. RRP £7. (Picture in next post)

9- Clone Doge V3 in SS. Boxed with all spares. RRP £7
IMG_3509.JPG

10- Clone Doge X2 in SS. Boxed with all accessories. RRP £7.
IMG_3510.JPG

11- Clone Mini Buddha in SS. RRP £7. Boxed with all accessories.
IMG_3511.JPG

12- Clone Limitless 22 RDA in SS. Boxed with all accessories. RRP £7.
(picture in next post)

So there’s 12 drippers with a total RRP of £168. Some clones, some not. The bundle price delivered to your door is £35, not a penny less.

Please don’t hang around for price drops or low ball me as neither will be happening I’m afraid. They’re cheap enough at £2.90 per dripper delivered.
I’ll give Potv a few days exclusively before I advertise them elsewhere at a higher price [emoji4]

Peace

Last edited:
IMG_3508.JPG
IMG_3512.JPG

Mutation XV3 and Limitless pics. Think I hit the picture limit in the first post.

Here’s a bundle picture too;
IMG_3513.JPG

Back
Top Bottom