What's new

Aegis Boost Pod & Coils

Porcelana: white, delicate and fine – hence the name Porcelain – is a pure-bred “Criollo” cocoa, of which only 3,000 kilos are harvested a year. Amedei has the honour of growing it and processing it into a product of incredible flavour, among the most aromatic, well-rounded and harmonious ever existed in the history of chocolate.
Ahh u temptress u! Such a flirt with your posh chocolate hahaha
Sounds very nice BUT im not a white chocolate kind of gal x

Ahh u temptress u! Such a flirt with your posh chocolate hahaha
Sounds very nice BUT im not a white chocolate kind of gal x
Oh that’s just for starters..champagne truffles for you then..

Perfect find -

il_794xN.2113363024_9u8h.jpg

:swearing::yourewelcome:

Hey love

Not tried yet, been in bed with a bloody migraine! Will swap it over later and let u know. Not putting your name down mate? Have u got a boost?
I was going to see if the problem was solved before putting my name down, I have 2 pods for mine, both leak in MTL with the airflow narrow but don't leak with the airflow open for DTL so keen to hear how you get on with it?

Top Tip for Migraine - hit your thumb with a hammer and the pain distracts from the Migraine :18:

I was going to see if the problem was solved before putting my name down, I have 2 pods for mine, both leak in MTL with the airflow narrow but don't leak with the airflow open for DTL so keen to hear how you get on with it?
Top Tip for Migraine - hit your thumb with a hammer and the pain distracts from the Migraine :18:
Wow thats a great tip.......:19:

Lol

My pods leak no matter what juice or coil, leaks from the side of the pod

I will 100% let u know mate

Back
Top Bottom