What's new

Who's had it, how was it, and how are you?

Has anyone here been reading up on the recent Pfizer document dump? The vice president of Pfizer has been arrested for fraud and ordered to release all documents related to the vaccines.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but it's looking quite grim. Maybe the papers are being analyzed with error but some are saying that the trials show near a 3% death rate and near 1300 side effects. That wasn't shown in the data released to the public.

i think this is a misunderstood joke. i.e. satire taken seriously by conspiracy theorists.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pfizer-arrest-idUSL2N2X225B

Has anyone here been reading up on the recent Pfizer document dump? The vice president of Pfizer has been arrested for fraud and ordered to release all documents related to the vaccines.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but it's looking quite grim. Maybe the papers are being analyzed with error but some are saying that the trials show near a 3% death rate and near 1300 side effects. That wasn't shown in the data released to the public.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pfizer-arrest-idUSL2N2X225B

Edit: Ninja'd

But does that mean the released vaccine research data is false too or only that he wasn't arrested?

Pyser booster was fine for me, the 2 AZ's were mutant, without them though, reckon I'd be dead, delta was mutant enough, with them.

But does that mean the released vaccine research data is false too or only that he wasn't arrested?

it means that the story itself was made up. i think if the vaccine research data was real then some media sources would have reported it.

Nah fuck that. If all the research documents were faked it would take years to type them all. Have you looked into them at least a little?

not really, but there have been a load of stories about covered up death rates which have all been debunked. it would be total madness for them to have done such a thing in a global pandemic with the whole planet watching. i don’t think it’s credible.

Last edited:
do the tests not work with some people? the lft tests showed up positive straight away with me. still positive yesterday a week later and feeling better. my wife’s had similar symptoms apart from the fever, longer than i have, she has to test for work and has not yet tested positive.

likewise i’ve heard of folk with bad symptoms, negative lft tests but the pcr said positive.

i did daily LFT tests and PCR tests 2-3 times a week for a long time I and others found it was a case of pinning the tail on a donkey, I saw people get sick with covid and were negative others have no symptoms and the PCR was positive for days and days then the stupidest thing after 10 days even if you were still positive you were ok to do what you wanted.

edit for me the lasting thing after whatever it was is a feeling of being very vulnerable its a weird feeling i still feel very tired all the time. I know people have had it worse and others have lost loved ones but that's the thing some people have said you need a cup of man up but that's not helpful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom