What's new

Who's had it, how was it, and how are you?

How you feeling now Zou?

a good bit better today than yesterday. i’ve been up and about a bit. i have a really dry and painful cough and sneezing a lot. but the fevery/dizzy stuff has been a lot less. hopefully i’ll be a bit better again tomorrow, let’s see.

at the beginning of the pandemic, I was ill with cold-like symptoms etc etc we both were it knocked us for 6 at the time a doctor friend who examined me said its a bad virus there was no way of knowing if it was covid due to no tests, etc. at the time I was working in the thick of it so to speak so we would never know fast forward to a couple of weeks ago over the last two years I've had all the monkey jabs and practiced masks washing 2-meter distance for like a lifetime..... Liz came home with classic covid symptoms 2 days later I went down with it same thing but this time we were really ill it knocked me off my feet. I have changed jobs since the last illness so I cant get PCR tests done all I have is LFD tests all proved negative

but the illness was horrible if it wasn't covid I don't know what it was it left me very low very tired and pretty fed up. the thing with the whole test is you want to know if you have had or got covid you worry about friends and older vulnerable people you may have been near but the test is basically a strip of plastic that's as much use as a chocolate teapot with no back up buy a test from a supermarket for a quid to see if you have a killer illness that at any point can get suddenly worse, not very scientific.

do the tests not work with some people? the lft tests showed up positive straight away with me. still positive yesterday a week later and feeling better. my wife’s had similar symptoms apart from the fever, longer than i have, she has to test for work and has not yet tested positive.

likewise i’ve heard of folk with bad symptoms, negative lft tests but the pcr said positive.

do the tests not work with some people? the lft tests showed up positive straight away with me. still positive yesterday a week later and feeling better. my wife’s had similar symptoms apart from the fever, longer than i have, she has to test for work and has not yet tested positive.

likewise i’ve heard of folk with bad symptoms, negative lft tests but the pcr said positive.

I think it's safe to say that a positive lft means you probably have it. A negative lft leans more towards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think it's safe to say that a positive lft means you probably have it. A negative lft leans more towards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aye, it’s how the inaccuracy works that seems strange. it seems unlikely that if we both had the same covid, all the lft’s i’ve done since last we’d have been positive, and none of the ones she’s done have been. in my case they seem accurate, if you see what i mean.

Has anyone here been reading up on the recent Pfizer document dump? The vice president of Pfizer has been arrested for fraud and ordered to release all documents related to the vaccines.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but it's looking quite grim. Maybe the papers are being analyzed with error but some are saying that the trials show near a 3% death rate and near 1300 side effects. That wasn't shown in the data released to the public.

aye, it’s how the inaccuracy works that seems strange. it seems unlikely that if we both had the same covid, all the lft’s i’ve done since last we’d have been positive, and none of the ones she’s done have been. in my case they seem accurate, if you see what i mean.

I hear you. Not a doctor/virologist, but perhaps it is down to what the test is looking for, and in some people that is not produced as strongly?

Back
Top Bottom