What's new

Where I live - mad levels of history!

View attachment 237764

1. Crewella.

Pleeeeeeze :D
I've seen wildcats from a distance a few times near the caravan - saw them close up twice at Camperdown wildlife centre in Dundee, absolutely the most pissed off looking animal I've ever seen! (except the Bichon Frise my brother inherited after my auntie passed away - it'd stand on the sofa back looking out of the window and he'd sneak up behind it and tickle or blow on its keechie winker and it would go absolutely whitemooth mental :18: It was called Bailey but he called it Bungle as "he's a stupid fluffy cunt like the fucker on the telly" :18:

Last edited:
I've seen wildcats from a distance a few times near the caravan - saw them close up twice at Camperdown wildlife centre in Dundee, absolutely the most pissed off looking animal I've ever seen! (except the Bichon Frise my brother inherited after my auntie passed away - it'd stand on the sofa back looking out of the window and he'd sneak up behind it and tickle or blow on its keechie winker and it would go absolutely whitemooth mental :18: It was called Bailey but he called it Bungle as "he's a stupid fluffy cunt like the fucker on the telly" :18:
Jesus - I go nuts if we have badgers in the garden ............. if we had wildcats I think I'd lose it altogether! :D

*it's the pissed-off grumpy ones I always fall for* :8:

Took a wee walk around to the RAF monument at the beach the other day, mad to think there was all sorts of flying boats taking off and landing right outside where I currently live 80 years ago - the new estate built behind where I used to live was called Catalina avenue, a Catalina came in maybe 6 years ago, might've been for the 70th anniversary D-day?
Being a pacifist I'm no fan of Armed Forces, however my Granda served in the RAF on the rescue boats in North Africa and was forever regaling me with his mad stories from his time there - he had a hole in his leg that he told me was because a donkey kicked him, it was only when I was a bit older he told me it was a bullet hole - so I was very much thinking of him the other day. I've got something of his that I got back at the weekend, I'll get photos and make a new thread on those later.

(I've got an app on my phone called Google Photoscan but it's absolutely brilliant for taking photos of outdoor signage!)

IMG_20210201_160624.jpg
1612195526657-900a5903-678f-4319-ba91-3a47ff60bea1.jpg
IMG_20210201_160551.jpg

Driven past Stonehenge several times whilst working.
But despite having a keen interest in ancient history, and how mysterious structures were made, for some reason I just can't raise any passion, or interest over Stonehenge.

But despite having a keen interest in ancient history, and how mysterious structures were made, for some reason I just can't raise any passion, or interest over Stonehenge.
Well ................. that's not a very positive attitude, is it? :P

Why don't you google Big Boob Druid and cheer yourself up? :)

Callinish on the Isle of Lewis is a far better stone circle.

Back
Top Bottom