Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Self employed and gone bust

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • My company has gone bust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat at home on a company ‘furlough’

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters
If it helps, OH has been the one to go out shopping as he's still doing the odd pest control job. Including the one where he got there and was told half way up the stairs that the actual tenant was sick in bed! :17:

He was properly suited and booted, and was working in the attic, so he carried on, did the job and got out of there as rapidly as he decently could. There have been a few a bit like that.

Neither of us is particularly vulnerable, but he's had several 'scares' - days where he's felt a bit off and thought he might be coming down with something. He's fine, but that's what this does - every little sniffle, sneeze, headache, whatever, makes you wonder. :(

Hopefully it's just worry. :grouphug: :51:

It's weird, we've been having the odd sniffle, sore throat, aches and pains etc. Doesn't ever amount to much however its enough to give you a fright because you think 'this is it'

I've put it down to stress. I accidentally licked my finger to separate my shopping bag in the coop 4 weeks ago,just did it without even thinking. I stressed for 14 days afterwards.

Headache, watery eyes, profuse sweating, feeling high temp, but it's 36.9c, feeling downright weird, well, more weird than usual, went to bed at 8.30pm, was totally fatigued.

Hope your feeling a bit better @andi52 and you don't have this nasty virus, try keeping us updated on how you are and stay safe. I get a runny nose if i vape with it, exhale through the nose, anyone else get this ?

@andi52 Hi mate - just make sure you keep well hydrated and take paracetamol if you have a temp and relax as much as you can

I have had similar systoms on and off for 1 month but only for a day then Im fine, its werid, no coughing though, just occasionally feeling hot and shivers, runny nose and sore throat, I think its happened like 3 times over the last 6 weeks but never amounts to anything which is good. My temp has been below 37(36.5) every week

Take care and sending you :lovesign::grouphug:

1) I suspect that my mate who I visited a few days ago, in the communal garden and at a distance of ten feet or more, didn't tell me the whole truth, and certainly didn't tell me in advance, about his bloody cv like symptoms, not sure I believe him when he said he'd rung 111 a couple of weeks ago either. I was furious tbh, I'd taken him juice and concentrates because he'd been a lazy ass and was smoking.

2) 21st April was when the guy in the shop coughed all over me, that seems like a more realistic timescale, I cannot afford to get cv, for no other reason than I have to look after my wife, who is high risk (clinically vulnerable). I'm limiting shops and stuff, but my wife will only eat fresh produce, she won't eat out of the freezer, it's frustrating.

3) It might be related to my spinal problems, it has thrown up similar symptoms, pre covid, for years and years, this seems different though.

1 then hes no mate
2 should not have been at work
3 lets hope so bud

@andi52 take care and look after yourself mate as DeeDee says keep well hydrated and take paracetamol

Back
Top Bottom