What's new

What's the first thing you are gonna do after the lockdown is over?

Go down to Nottinghamshire to see my parents then off to a yurt in the middle of nowhere to just enjoy the countryside.

I will be sitting indoors revelling in the silence as the fucking screaming kids from either side of me will be back at school.

Probably carrying on as I am now, aside from going to the office to work instead of staying home to work.

A week off, taking the dog for nice coastal walks, visit my and my partners family. Would love a holiday, but the June one is cancelled and I am thinking our September one will not be happening, so would not mind sorting out some uk holiday.
And obviously, a pint or two somewhere ☺️
More or less been told I will be continuing to work from home until at least August, so need to get out and about now as it has been a long time stuck in.

Visit my son, attempt to find some work, attempt to get fit again and somehow find the dosh to get my Vespa's back on the road.

Also going to recover from the current state of alertness, it's very exhausting being alert 24/7.

Leave any form of care and nursing profession Employment

I’ve had enough I’m worn out from ppe and bullshit theories, guidelines, any manager, handovers ......

21 years in July but cutting ties is so hard but making excuses to go on duty is worry some

stupid well being chats

“ how are you coping”

“are you taking the piss” me

Back
Top Bottom