What's new

What the NHS have to put up with

Cheers mate. I did know it's just a way of saying bud but wasn't sure on the spelling. Long before Swansea I spent 6 months in Portland YOI with a 6ft 4, shaggy looking Welshman. Became very pally as he was a hardcore metaller and wanted to borrow all my Manson, Slipknot and Metallica cds. Can honestly say I haven't met a Welshman yet that I haven't liked.

So who was Sally ?

I can't see the original video, but I wanted to say the NHS have been fantastic in my area.

I have been admitted to hospital multiple times during the pandemic, not related to coronavirus but I have had 9 tests in total from the multiple admissions.

They keep the suspected COVID patients and areas off limits to others, there are routes through the hospital to keep people as safe as possible.

One man did have COVID on the ward I was on, he was moved to a side room and isolated from the other patients.

If it wasn't for the fantastic NHS staff I would not be here now. They are rushed off their feet, and still gave me the best treatment possible and I am very thankful to the staff of Southend hospital.

Back
Top Bottom