What's new

What are weekends made for!!!!!

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Well my weekend going to consist of working followed by working, no rest for the wicked they say!

What is all your plans for this weekend!

Recording some music tomorrow and having a few cheeky ones to loosen up. Gonna cook some food for a few people coming around then um.....more bevies with a few tanks on the supreme [emoji12] Sunday......lay around groaning!

Saturdays are our family shopping day then helping the boys with there homework, once the kids are in bed its coil building and mech cleaning while the better half watches Xfucker and Sunday I think the day time will be taking the kids to the deep as I have a year pass so its a cheap day out and Sunday night is ironing school uniforms while the better half watches Xfucker again [emoji5] god I'm proper rock and roll [emoji12]

The wife is out in town with the girls, Taylor is going to see somebody called j. Cole at the MEN arena with his bird, which means for the first time in ages, I have a Saturday evening all to myself.....so, Chinese/Indian or kebab and a few beers....

Sunday involves driving over to Holmes Chapel from Manchester to pick granddaughter at 7.30am as daughter #2 has a wedding to go to, and looking after little Isla for the day whilst I guess the wife recovers from her night...so probably take her to jump nation for a couple of hours

Back
Top Bottom