What's new

UK government not sure where billions of pounds' worth of PPE is

Do we have a list to take turns at playing the downtrodden victim or can we all have a go whenever we want?

935FD4ED-B8C6-42AF-BB10-45EEC72310E0.gif

Don't worry about it mate, If I worried about what people thought about me, I'd have been gone a long time ago !!! :57: Your Threads are better than some of the Doom and Gloom Threads that are a Daily occurence on here, It's like a Conservative Party Political Broadcast sometimes !!!

It's probably defensive regret.... a lot will have voted Tory that have never done so before..... (Brexit)..... the Tories are showing their usual form, they put them there, regret it, but defend it cos otherwise it would make em look stupid....nobody wants to feel stupid do they:)

Let me know when you’ve finished then, eh? Tbh, you’ve been hogging the gig for a bit too long and the rest of us want a go.
Feel free mate, I'm a very giving kind of guy, you could even say, "To me to you" !!! :54:

so the threads about the government or someone has stolen lots of PPE and put on eBay who do we blame the government or the people who stole the PPE you cant just misplace 2 million masks etc its not a wrist watch

so the threads about the government or someone has stolen lots of PPE and put on eBay who do we blame the government or the people who stole the PPE you cant just misplace 2 million masks etc its not a wrist watch
You after a wrist watch? Again, my DMs are open.

Last edited:
It seems like the modern method of accountancy and stock control is to follow the Argos method... What is the world coming to?...
Or, you're completely correct and some fucker has blatantly stolen it...

It seems like the modern method of accountancy and stock control is to follow the Argos method... What is the world coming to?...
Or, you're completely correct and some fucker has blatantly stolen it...

have they checked under michael fabricant’s wig, i wonder?

Back
Top Bottom