What's new

Uk Covid Cases Map

Ok, 2 things...id rather smell like remnants melon juice than remnants of sheep's ass juice. I hope yer at leat using some scented antibacterial baby wipes and washing yer hands u ecoli spreading muhfugger.o_O

Also, i'll bet if u light the sheep on fire while banging it, it'll do most of the work for u, lol.

And wtf, why is there no plural of sheep?
While I've got you Robin hood may or may not of existed but apparently he us from Loxley and not Nottingham and if were getting technical then Sherwood Forrest where he is said to have done his robbing of the poor to give to the rich starts just north of Nottingham I think, and spreads as far as Doncaster so he could have been plundering anywhere. :P

Scented anti-bacterial hand wipes, wtf? No, never, just wipe it on their wool and send them packing. Yes setting them on fire works especially if you out the back legs in your wellies, they really buck around then. Ecoli, I bet I spread more than that fella.
Your melon, do you eat it afterwards by any chance?
There is a plural of sheep, victims.

Next time I see you, remind me to you tell you story about Skem. It involved dog shit and a telephone box years ago from a mate that lived for a bit. :D
We can reminisce at Vapefest PostCovid 2027 !!! that's if there's any of us left by then !!! :hmm:

While I've got you Robin hood may or may not of existed but apparently he us from Loxley and not Nottingham and if were getting technical then Sherwood Forrest where he is said to have done his robbing of the poor to give to the rich starts just north of Nottingham I think, and spreads as far as Doncaster so he could have been plundering anywhere. :P
Ahhh, touché on the loxley. Not even close to nottingham.

When i was there i stayed even more north in york, i just googled the walls and i cant believe they were built 2 thousand years ago.
Deleted...duh, bars, pubs...u guys really need to sort out yer english

Last edited:
Ahhh, touché on the loxley. Not even close to nottingham.

When i was there i stayed even more north in york, i just googled the walls and i cant believe they were built 2 thousand years ago.
I am so curious as to what pubs built into the walls might have dug into over that time, secret passageways, secret rooms

Ah Tunnels yes there are some btw.
The UK is that small York is like Florida to DC.

Ah Tunnels yes there are some btw.
The UK is that small York is like Florida to DC.
Oh, so bat shit crazy compared to just sleezy and currupt...

Edit: altho at present, d.c. is gettin pretty darn close to bat shit crazy itself

Oh, so bat shit crazy compared to just sleezy and currupt...

Edit: altho at present, d.c. is gettin pretty darn close to bat shit crazy itself
Showing your yank traits there bud paranoid here are in hospital.
Feel for ya!

He's offended cos it makes him feel dirty, he gets all aroused about independence and then goes and furiously fucks a pillow he's stuck a picture of Nicola Sturgeon's face on.

Oi ya cunt, no photo on pillow for me, i have the full size version :p
upload_2020-10-9_20-7-4.png

Back
Top Bottom