What's new

twitter is the new warning

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
wake up today to hear some 4 million people are in some sort of lockdown restriction type thing in the northern parts of England

what a complete cock up 2 hours warning and from what I can make out it was tweeted

so no daily briefing and the information is rather sketchy

I am being a little over the top I mean this isn't a hard thing to work out my elderly mother in law went nuts of the situation saying "during the war, we had air raid sirens when the Germans were coming over they didn't warn us by sending a postcard"

she has a point I would have thought they would have sorted this better

it’s a farce. you can’t go round to someone else’s house but you can go and hang about in the pub.

From what I can see I'm not in one of the areas, but hard to tell. I'll be out in the fresh air all day anyway, going for a ride up Kielder and Carter Bar today.

Don't think people will take it seriously, not like this.

After Cummings, I don't bother with the small print.
Follow my own common sense guidelines...
... Or Mrs knome's guidelines.

Will someone please kill twitter?
#savetheplanet

Consider this.

Family is being told to stay away from each other and yet;

There was a flare up at a pub, flare ups in businesses that included the lesicter lockdown.

Yet you can't go and visit family? None of this makes sense anymore. The government are now ignoring the real sources of spreading the virus for the economy and just putting the blame back on you or I going to visit someone.

There is no logic anymore.

Consider this.

Family is being told to stay away from each other and yet;

There was a flare up at a pub, flare ups in businesses that included the lesicter lockdown.

Yet you can't go and visit family? None of this makes sense anymore. The government are now ignoring the real sources of spreading the virus for the economy and just putting the blame back on you or I going to visit someone.

There is no logic anymore.
Ever since everyone realized that the pandemic wont effect the rich, but mostly the poor and that in general the 'economy' as far as ppl invested in the stock market is concerned wont collapse because of the increase of tech companies and other industries that, by nature, benefit from the pandemic, it ceased to be about anything except who can profit from what

Edit: sadly, as far as the upper 1% goes (the people who actually wield the power) its in their best interest to try to make this pandemic last as long as possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom