What's new

Trump says "Don't fear coronavirus".

I was going off what the guy said in the video you posted.

and I was explaining what I believe lead up to those bogus names being added to the signatures

originally it was just a group of medical professionals agreeing that lockdowns can have an adverse effect
then they allowed ANYBODY to sign it and this is where all the jokey names came from

and though The Guardian does mention this:

"Individual academics from the universities of Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, Nottingham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Sussex and York were among experts from around the world who signed the declaration. However, the declaration’s website allows anyone to add their name to the list if they provide an email address, home city, postcode and name."

It leads with the objective of mocking the whole notion from the start/headline:

"Herd immunity letter signed by fake experts including Dr Johnny Bananas"

Which some may assume the whole thing is completely fake and dismiss it without reading it
(the power of headlines)

it’s important to clarify that the british envoy to the WHO didn’t make an announcement and his interview with andrew neil has been taken wildly out of context.

Trump now says he's immune.
Not sure this guy would agree though.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-54512034
What happened when.
25 March - First wave of symptoms, including sore throat, cough, headache, nausea and diarrhoea.
18 April - He tests positive for the first time.
27 April - Initial symptoms fully resolve.
9 and 26 May - He tests negative for the virus on two occasions.
28 May - He develops symptoms again, this time including fever, headache, dizziness, cough, nausea and diarrhoea.
5 June - He tests positive for the second time, and is hypoxic (low blood oxygen) with shortness of breath.

First we were told to isolate for 10 days. Then it was for 2 weeks. Many people seem to have the virus for far longer. Is two weeks isolation really enough? :hmm:

it’s important to clarify that the british envoy to the WHO didn’t make an announcement and his interview with andrew neil has been taken wildly out of context.

well he is WHO's SPECIAL envoy for COVID-19
and the BBC FINALLY mentioned it today (briefly)...

Screenshot from 2020-10-13 16-39-50.png

Not sure how conceivable’lockdown’ would have been prior to now. Try organising that without the net!?

as for Trump.....’look at me I was given the cure and I’m going to give it all to you for free’.....presumably only if he gets voted back in? Now there’s a vote winner to those with little brain matter.
Load of flipping tosh! He never had it in the first place.....

That's easy to say when you're the POTUS and receiving treatments and care not available to the general population. How many dead Americans are there? 200,000 at last count? Did they have nothing to fear from coronavirus?
Very few people in this world truly disgust me. Have no problem saying that Trump is one of them.

View attachment 229691
i think the poor lad might be on his road out.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Trump and his cronies they've still got nothing to fear and people need to "rise up" against measures introduced to stem the spread of the virus and slow the fatality rate sweeping the country. Someone in the US is currently dying of Covid-19 every 46 seconds with coronavirus currently having killed 5 x as many people as flu but hey-ho, they're "rounding the turn nicely".

And to top it off EIGHT MILLION more people voted for Trump in '20 than in '16.

giphy-10.gif

according to the beeb trumps lurking in the west wing not leaving for 14 days now and he's only been seen twice,

third time lucky or he is squatting.....

Back
Top Bottom