What's new

Time to quit

"Samantha"

Achiever
It is with regret I am removing our vendor status.
@junglist
I have enjoyed getting to know most of you & we thank you for the support over the past 4 years.
But it's time I spent more time on what I do best.
2019 will be a whole new start for us and we are moving forward with big plans.
We wish you all the best with everything in 2019
We will always be around no matter what is thrown at us :)

Love & hugs
Sam

Entirely your choice, and a pity you are removing your vendor status, but I've read the whole thread and don't think anything was thrown at you TBH? Lots of personal opinions, absolutely, but nothing defamatory IMO - you obviously feel different, hence your stance.

I wish you well for the future.

Nothing to do with the haters.
We are coming up to an extremely important year in our business and we have to put our time into that and our family.
I just don't have time to pop on and argue.
Our loyal customers deserve 100% and I can do that more without having to pay to be a vendor on here.
The haters will always hate and nothing I say will change that.
We will still put a 1000% into what we do as it is more than just a business to us.
We will never give up

The decision was made last month when everything I put, a certain admin would put a lol.
That thread just helped me do it sooner :)

Entirely your choice, and a pity you are removing your vendor status, but I've read the whole thread and don't think anything was thrown at you TBH? Lots of personal opinions, absolutely, but nothing defamatory IMO - you obviously feel different, hence your stance.

Not just that thread though. It's been going on for a while. For whatever reason, some folk have a problem with DDV.

Not just that thread though. It's been going on for a while. For whatever reason, some folk have a problem with DDV.

I've never understood this. I'm not a customer of DDV so I have no loyalty, but I've always found Sam to be pleasant and can see no reason for the hate.

Threads like that shouldn’t be allowed and should be closed before they get out of hand.

While POTV is a tight knit community, it’s detramental to its future to be a closed community. New vendors should be supported, and not pitched against seasoned vendors that have been here for years. Unwillingly entered into a battle that they’ll never win.

I wish you the best of luck with your business in the future.

Threads like that shouldn’t be allowed and should be closed before they get out of hand.

While POTV is a tight knit community, it’s detramental to its future to be a closed community. New vendors should be supported, and not pitched against seasoned vendors that have been here for years. Unwillingly entered into a battle that they’ll never win.

I wish you the best of luck with your business in the future.
@Rob @junglist @Purplefowler @ZT

Back
Top Bottom