What's new

The new normal // documentary

Of all the conspiracy theories in all the world ...... that's the one I'd most like to be true! :18:

Even though you know it is bat shit crazy.

The conspiracy theory I can not give up is JFK.

I can't help think that the theories involving the CIA and the Mafia sound more plausible than Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone.
On the other hand the conspiracy would have involved so many people that as the decades pass and nobody spills the beans or leaves a death bed confession the more I think that perhaps there was no CIA conspiracy.

Even though you know it is bat shit crazy.

The conspiracy theory I can not give up is JFK.

I can't help think that the theories involving the CIA and the Mafia sound more plausible than Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone.
On the other hand the conspiracy would have involved so many people that as the decades pass and nobody spills the beans or leaves a death bed confession the more I think that perhaps there was no CIA conspiracy.
Agreed, it has a fascination. Especially as RFK was also assassinated.

you mean like alternative facts? i don’t think there is really any evidence to support the idea the towers were demolished.

Oh, no! 9-11 talk! Must resist! :eek:

giphy-2.gif

There is tho. :P

No 2 on the list (ancient astronauts) got me hook line and sinker as a teenager. Read and believed the Von Daneken books as they came out in the 1970s.
When it was proven he was a conman who faked and misrepresented the evidence, that taught me an important lesson.

On a quick run through I think I am immune to all of them apart from JFK at no7 which I have said above I can accept I may well be wrong about.

That is not to say that among all the bat shit crazy you might not find a few things that might not make you think.

No 2 on the list (ancient astronauts) got me hook line and sinker as a teenager. Read and believed the Von Daneken books as they came out in the 1970s.
When it was proven he was a conman who faked and misrepresented the evidence, that taught me an important lesson.

On a quick run through I think I am immune to all of them apart from JFK at no7 which I have said above I can accept I may well be wrong about.

That is not to say that among all the bat shit crazy you might not find a few things that might not make you think.
Nothing fishy about JFK. Perfectly normal for the lead doctor performing the autopsy to burn the autopsy report and first draft in his fire place after learning of LHO's death and then re-writing it. And future Presidents always move wound locations just for "clarity". :30:

Jeez, and I was doing so well not getting involved in this thread. :17:

Back
Top Bottom