Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I haven’t got a smart phone

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I’m a banana

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I’m on the fence

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Not a simple matter to even get a test (if I've not already had it ...... who knows) as local testing centres are 'pop-up' and for one day a week only. And I don't have a smart phone. So probably not. Even if I wanted to. :28: :D
They could always inform you on your telling bone that you have in your house...lol
l
OIP.RdFXVzzvNW9PA5GyqeB2qgHaEK

FFS i think i have finally lost it
that was like the worst trip i have ever had

Prof Stephen Reicher: “All the research on compliance with authority shows that it depends critically on thinking that authority is part of us, is with us, is for us. And so, once you create that sense of ‘us and them’, you undermine trust and you undermine compliance.”

No, I will not download the Cummings app.
No, I will not isolate for two weeks. I’ve had C19, if others don’t want to get it from me then don’t touch or lick me, and should sanitise their hands.

Prof Stephen Reicher: “All the research on compliance with authority shows that it depends critically on thinking that authority is part of us, is with us, is for us. And so, once you create that sense of ‘us and them’, you undermine trust and you undermine compliance.”

No, I will not download the Cummings app.
No, I will not isolate for two weeks. I’ve had C19, if others don’t want to get it from me then don’t touch or lick me, and should sanitise their hands.
There’s a Cummings app?

They could always inform you on your telling bone that you have in your house...lol
l
OIP.RdFXVzzvNW9PA5GyqeB2qgHaEK
They can indeed - but in my defence, it's not my fault that nobody can supply a reliable mobile signal where I live! :D

*couldn't get one in the last place either*

They can indeed - but in my defence, it's not my fault that nobody can supply a reliable mobile signal where I live! :D

*couldn't get one in the last place either*
Count yourself lucky you don't have any of those ugly masts near you.

Back
Top Bottom