What's new

Surprise Surprise. Not mentioned on mainstream media.

Isn't it a bit like saying someone with COPD that eventually dies because their heart gives out that they died of a heart attack and not COPD.

I like the guy but i imagine it's not being reported cos it's a mute point.

I can see why you say that, how people are 100% healthy and without health issues, I dont know many, apart from the fit bird next door.
Strange thing to think ! I'm sure there's plenty of people who are 100% healthy. I was when I was younger. Absolutely nothing wrong with me. Never saw a doctor. Not now of course, worn out joints but I don't know of anyone who died from knackered joints [emoji6] [emoji23]

Strange thing to think ! I'm sure there's plenty of people who are 100% healthy. I was when I was younger. Absolutely nothing wrong with me. Never saw a doctor. Not now of course, worn out joints but I don't know of anyone who died from knackered joints [emoji6] [emoji23]
Oh, just remembered. I've also got Vestibular Ocular Reflex caused by head trauma but I don't suffer with it much now I've trained my brain to read different signals from my eye's and ears.

I'm sure there are. Although of course there have been some cases where herculean men and superwomen have died of covid. I think most people who've had covid, in any sort of a bad way or even relatively mild, know that covid is exceptional at targeting the individual's weaknesses. And that's before we consider long covid, which is really the icing on a rancid cake.

I hope not, most of mine r bad

I'm sure there are. Although of course there have been some cases where herculean men and superwomen have died of covid. I think most people who've had covid, in any sort of a bad way or even relatively mild, know that covid is exceptional at targeting the individual's weaknesses. And that's before we consider long covid, which is really the icing on a rancid cake.
Indeed, but that's not how I read your comment mate. I thought you were saying there's nobody 100% healthy.

Indeed, but that's not how I read your comment mate. I thought you were saying there's nobody 100% healthy.

Pinch of salt and all that :18: But I do live in an unhealthy town - really, most people round here are fucked, plus many of the youngsters piss off elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom