What's new

Poll: Domestic Covid Passports, yes or no?

Domestic covid passports; yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Banana

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
Voted banana, I've had the vaccine and I'm not planning on going anywhere, so I don't care.

Isn't it?

sorry I got confused with the word passport, either way I don't care, I've had the vaccine.

but will you apply for a passport if you need to? to get into pubs and some other types of events, but with supermarkets exempt?

but will you apply for a passport if you need to? to get into pubs and some other types of events, but with supermarkets exempt?

It depends on where I need to go and what the requirements are. I'm not that bothered about going to the pub though, but if I've had the jab I don't see why I would want to keep that a secret, especially if it's required.

Is the question really 'Do I think that people who haven't had the jab be allowed in pubs etc?"

Just give the people who haven't had the jab big "UNCLEAN " signs to hang around their necks, whilst the vaccinated watch them shuffling about the place fighting over scraps outside the food banks.

Last edited:
Just give the people who haven't had the jab big "UNCLEAN " signs to hang around their necks, whist the vaccinated watch them shuffling about the place fighting over scraps outside the food banks.

Said in jest I hope, is a pregnant woman unclean, just because she cant have the jab? Should she be subjected to abuse, ridicule and sanctions?

Said in jest I hope, is a pregnant woman unclean, just because she cant have the jab? Should she be subjected to abuse, ridicule and sanctions?

Pregnant women shouldn't be in the pub getting boozed up anyway. ;)

(he's joking, obviously lol)

i think that is what it comes down to.

I don't care really. I'm pretty sure my kids went to school with some kids who's parents were against vaccinations, I don't agree with it and I think it's selfish but I'm not that bothered, it's up to them.

Back
Top Bottom