What's new

People who are vaccinated for COVID have ‘become homosexuals’

Any religous book, Bible, Koran are just 2 books full of lies. These books where made hundreds of years ago when folks didn't have the knowledge we have today, Thus folks have for hundreds of years believed something that has no proof apart from heresay.
Again the bible, it says that God gave man every plant and herb to use, So why are cannabis users being forced into breaking the law?. The reason being our Gov know the bible is a book of stories none of which has any credentials yet the courts make you swear on the Bible. Hipocrasy at it's best. but no more hipocritical than a community who know the Covid dangers but refuse to get vaccinated.
People who refuse should be made to sign a form and if they catch covid they should be refused treatment purely because they refuse to try and do something that will save lives.

Do you do jigsaws with a mallet? :)

Do you do jigsaws with a mallet? :)

I can't do a jigsaw full stop lol. I am just one of those who is sceptical of anything that there is no proof of, sadly no one alive today is old enough to have witnessed things from way way back. How anyone can believe That God built the earth and God made Adam and Eve is a bit of a tall story, What did he do before the Dinosaurs and all those millions of years between the Dinosaurs and Man. . How did one bloke save every person and 2 of every single species of life on a boat, it's abvious that's made up as well. If the Bible where in court it would have no chance of winning as it was a proven liar from the start. Yet still today folks believe its true.

ah but in court people do an oath on the bible. they are all believers.

I beg to differ, not everyone who goes to court is religous. What i was getting at is the law contradicts the bible and asks folks to swear on it. As mentioned a weed dealer is using a plant to make money by selling it The Bible says man is allowed to use any form of plant life for whatever purpose it is good for basically so why ask a drug dealer to swear on the book that says he isn't commiting a crime. It's all nonesense. With a multi cultural society there is no need to have oaths on something not everyone believes in or contradicts the law.

I beg to differ, not everyone who goes to court is religous. What i was getting at is the law contradicts the bible and asks folks to swear on it. As mentioned a weed dealer is using a plant to make money by selling it The Bible says man is allowed to use any form of plant life for whatever purpose it is good for basically so why ask a drug dealer to swear on the book that says he isn't commiting a crime. It's all nonesense. With a multi cultural society there is no need to have oaths on something not everyone believes in or contradicts the law.
Surely the banks of heat lamps running 24/7 illegally plumbed into the National grid is illegal.

Any religous book, Bible, Koran are just 2 books full of lies.

I take it that we are likely to believe you, because you are over three thousand years old so know that it is all lies.......................................

Surely the banks of heat lamps running 24/7 illegally plumbed into the National grid is illegal.

Not according to strict communism, which declares that all property is theft.
So the electricity companies have stolen the electricity in the first place...........

upload_2021-2-10_23-7-24.png

thats yesteryear, there are now leds that are used to grow, not that i do. But these use less electricity and give off less heat. like anything folks will always find a way round anything Shortfills being an example. The problem of folks stealing electric to run things on a commercial level would stop if it where legal. Money going to criminals would be less and the Gov could tax it.
Like anything thats a lifestyle choice i think folks should let folks make their own choice without condemnation. It's the same as saying booze is banned folks would be angry, folks would again make their own booze, ie finding a way round the ban.

Back
Top Bottom