What's new

Nurses block Westminster Bridge demanding proper PPE

*goes to eBay to buy poster*
This should do you nicely. :D

ScreenHunter 332.png

A couple of random images that may not tell the whole story but this is S. Korea PPE...

View attachment 217032

And this is UK PPE...

View attachment 217033

this was my argument with the rep the other day its the load you get when you attend the load is huge you go in to see someone and the room is full of virus spores casual ppe like a surgical mask is great to protect me from you but I'm wearing my shite surgical mask gloves tabard and face shield I may as well go in naked we have gowns and new scrubs but cross-contamination is on your mind all the time when the person is positive we are assured that full PPE is there but when do you know the person is COVID positive until you test the test is good for the day

IMG_2100a.jpeg

before putting my top layer on the added wonder of another plastic "Pinney just in case"

Last edited:
Has our government been up to the task ?
or
Have they let us down ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, everyone has seem to forgotten that this cabinet was voted in and selected to do only the one thing boris has said he would do and that was brexit done. Even though most of the current cabinet were ostracized from the front benches they were selected only because of their views on our membership of the eu. This government now has to bring in the largest social policies of generations and they absolutely dont believe in any of it.

Back
Top Bottom