What's new

New Covid strain spreading across the UK that's less likely to cause symptoms

hmm i came across this one, which looks like a bigger study, and has concluded that omicron is no less severe than delta, and also lowers sperm count.

at least they’ve confirmed the sperm doesn’t transmit it. :)

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...sperm-count-2021-12-20/?utm_source=reddit.com
Really !!
Screenshot_20211223-123904_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Looks like a tough gig being a rent-boy in this climate...

Herman Munster's lovechild looks like he's on a quest to Mordor to have his ring destroyed.

I felt a little off this morning so i did a test.

Don't fancy the prospect of having to isolate if i get a headache or scratchy throat and the thought of mild aches and congestion is more worrying than man flu itself.

I'm happy to inform it is only Cholera and dysentery so i can go about my business as usual cos Diarrhoeal diseases only kill around 525,000 children under 5 every year – it’s only the second-leading cause of death in young children after acute respiratory infections.

It’s usually caused by an infection of the intestinal tract – bacterial, viral or parasitic – and it’s often down to poor hygiene (being passed from person to person) or contaminated food or water – which especially affect the world’s poorest regions.

Seeing as it's not Omicron I've just booked a 3 week holiday to Yemen :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom