What's new

mass coronavirus vaccination scheme from as early as November

These were stuck onto cars in a village not far from me in Darvel East Ayrshire :hmm:
Honest it wisnae me.

View attachment 230143

It's true.

I just checked and the barcode of the beast is on my tins of beans.
If that is true then the rest must be true. Right?

The lizards would have us believe that those three longer lines are guard bars marking the beginning, middle and end of the code and separating the producer and product side of the code and they are not even sixes.
They would have us believe that

"The first and last bar guards have a bar, space, bar construction, or a “101”. The middle bar guard’s construction is a little different and goes space, bar, space, bar, space, or “01010” and the number 6 is “1010000”. Keep in mind that strictly speaking a barcode has 7 digits in it with the first and last guard bars only consisting of 3 units and the middle only consisting of 5."

They expect us to believe that. I do not even understand it.:)

Every time I read stuff like this I think of this scene in Naked. :D

WHOA....

Way way way too deep for my tiny mind
I think you'd best send me some of that ADV ya using
coz mine is just 6mg or so of plain ol' nicotine

These were stuck onto cars in a village not far from me in Darvel East Ayrshire :hmm:
Honest it wisnae me.

View attachment 230143
Y'know, at first I thought it was all bollocks but wifey had her flu jab earlier today and this evening my phone's playing up no end. I reckon it's interference coming thru from "them" trying to connect her to the 5G AI beast network! There's no other reason it would start playing up on the same day she had her jab! Too big a coincidence. It's the nanotech they injected her with trying to connect and interfering with my bloody phone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom