What's new

Lateral Flow Test Shortage

I’ve checked about 5 times today…. I wouldn’t be so bothered, if I didn’t feel like crap, and like I’m coming down with something :19: I can’t go to work until I know one way or another :25:

The guidance below did not exist in late October, at least it certainly wasn't on the site.

new.JPG

As the NHS/ Gov symptoms are so out of date, you could ring up and order a PCR by stating you have one of the following, I would go with loss of taste/ altered taste and smell. But you would have to start self isolating.

syptoms.JPG

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/get-tested-for-coronavirus/

It's pretty awkward tbh having cold symptoms could easily be Omicron but if you don't have the symptoms listed which ate out of date you can't order a PCR or book a test.

i think they will probably scrap mass testing and self isolating quite early in the new year.

They've scrapped testing of asymptomatic people in South Africa now. It's just a waste of time and money.

I absolutely agree with that sentiment. Wasteful, and expensive and unnecessary.

But when you have Karen(s) from Facebook listening to the like of Drakecunt say ‘we’re advising people to do a test before they go out’, then the limited capacity to understand basic instruction on Karen(s) part and Drakecunt (and co), poor choice of words they’ll test 4 times a day because ‘the government said they should’.

What a world we live in. [emoji1783]

I absolutely agree with that sentiment. Wasteful, and expensive and unnecessary.

But when you have Karen(s) from Facebook listening to the like of Drakecunt say ‘we’re advising people to do a test before they go out’, then the limited capacity to understand basic instruction on Karen(s) part and Drakecunt (and co), poor choice of words they’ll test 4 times a day because ‘the government said they should’.

What a world we live in. [emoji1783]
And because lfts are free, I've seen that given as a reason :11: Reminds me of solar panels, you see the chunts who hoovered up all the discounts a few years back, now fuck all left for anyone else, G.R.E.E.D / Me me me.

Back
Top Bottom