What's new

Just a little introduction to....Finns Vape Store, Hove

Graham Sands

Hi all, just wanted to say hi, and if you live in Brighton & Hove, why not pop along, have a nose and a coffee and check out our store.

We are a friendly bunch. The store opened on the 15th Sept and we have put a lot of hard work making the store clean, open and looking good. We have attached a picture of the inside of the store, we hope you like it.

We have a loyalty scheme, a varied and wide selection of e-juices, kits, mods, coils etc

We would love to meet you, and as an incentive we are giving away a free e-juice when you mention PlanetoftheVapes in our store :)

Keep well vapers

If you have any questions please feel free to call

Attachments

• Pano.png
    Pano.png
    360.1 KB · Views: 75
:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet .......
Looks a nice shop you have there pity i dont live anywhere near Brighton or Hove........

To be fair I love this industry, people are really friendly and our customers are a great bunch. Saying that though I also run an International Debt Recovery company called AMRIL........one extreme to the other eh :woohoo:

I only do business though, so fellow vapers you have nothing to worry about PROMISE !! Here's a picture of what Finn's looked like before I took overIMG_0468.JPG

Yeh I know better vaping than the cigs though, and you don't stink!! Don't tell me your wife doesn't have any hobbies?
Yea she has hobbies she likes her gardening just trying to get her into vaping she does it for a while then goes back to smoking but i do keep trying to take up vaping full time........

Back
Top Bottom