What's new

Is it them or is it me?

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of us is as barmy as bat shit and it's either them or me! :30:

Canada bans AZ vaccine for anyone under the age of 55 and Germany is going to ban it for anyone under 60. Wasn't that long ago that they were saying it was virtually ineffective for those aged over 65 and should only be used in those aged under 65!

Starting to think they don't know their elbows from their arse holes. :rolleyes:

Canada bans AZ vaccine for anyone under the age of 55 and Germany is going to ban it for anyone under 60. Wasn't that long ago that they were saying it was virtually ineffective for those aged over 65 and should only be used in those aged under 65!

Starting to think they don't know their elbows from their arse holes. :rolleyes:

Don't make a lot of sense does it mate. Who knows what their rationale is?

Something's not right ............. somewhere .......... I guess it's the usual EU 'abundance of caution'. :20:

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...d-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccines-for-under-60s

France has limited its use to people over 55, while Spain to people under 65.

I find this especially odd considering america just came out last week saying it was perfectly fine and even effective against variants.

This is the one they plan to give to all the native americans and illegal immigrants tho, so who knows

Something's not right ............. somewhere .......... I guess it's the usual EU 'abundance of caution'. :20:

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/...d-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccines-for-under-60s

France has limited its use to people over 55, while Spain to people under 65.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder you go and throw that in the mix! :18:

Oh well, at least it seems it's not me that's crazy. I'm sure all this is doing wonders at building public confidence in the AZ vaccine that the EU is fighting so desperately and publicly for. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom