What's new

Had the jab

Me & wife just got back home after having our booster jab, left home @12.30 & just got back even though are appointment was at 2pm we was told there was a wait of upto 45mins FFS anyway it's done & I'm knackered lol.
IMG_20211115_142815_228.jpeg
IMG_20211115_163212_172.jpeg

Nuisance all the waiting but as you sad it’s done that’s the main thing.

My wifes PCR test is positive, she's mainly asymptomatic atm, apart from some fatigue, fingers crossed it stays like that, means the jabs are working for her, she needs them to, at her age.

My wifes PCR test is positive, she's mainly asymptomatic atm, apart from some fatigue, fingers crossed it stays like that, means the jabs are working for her, she needs them to, at her age.
Hope it stays that way. You guys have been in my thoughts and will stay there until all clear. :hugs:

Everything crossed for her, hope she's OK. :grouphug:

Shit really sorry to hear this matey, my daughter who works in care homes went down with mild dose last week & didn't have the energy for anything & we have looked after the grandkids while she recovers & the antibiotics seem to have worked for her, so fingers crossed for your Mrs.

Back
Top Bottom