What's new

EU regulator: No evidence to support restriction of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine

Thats what the euro med association guy said - the rest of the article is in response to that

its also says “The risks of death and serious illness from COVID-19 are therefore much greater for all these people than any possible risks due to vaccination.”

His statement though was enough for the trail in kids to be halted

The solution is simple, give the at risk groups another vaccine...... or is this solution too much for AZ/Gov, perhaps Si is right follow the money

I don't think it can be discounted that these clots are a result of covid either, either asymptomatic cases or 'long covid' cases.

I've also just heard from a doctor's mouth today that there has been cases of this with both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine. .. it's all very curious.

His statement though was enough for the trail in kids to be halted

The solution is simple, give the at risk groups another vaccine...... or is this solution too much for AZ/Gov, perhaps Si is right follow the money
Im not sure the other vaccines are as available at the minute tbh - i dont think its a gov making money thing.

when i had my Jab i asked about it - they said all the pfizer is mostly being held for the second dose, astra zeneca is basically more available, from what i can tell.

Im not sure the other vaccines are as available at the minute tbh - i dont think its a gov making money thing.

when i had my Jab i asked about it - they said all the pfizer is mostly being held for the second dose, astra zeneca is basically more available, from what i can tell.

Yip I asked too, it needs clearing up, they will have to find other vaccines if link proven otherwise lots of folks will have to go without or risk it (if in them groups)

Yip I asked too, it needs clearing up, they will have to find other vaccines if link proven otherwise lots of folks will have to go without or risk it (if in them groups)
Yeah for sure if proven - i agree

That said i would be interested to see the figures on risks from other common vaccines.
It may well be we put up with risks greater than this every time we get a jab - we just dont know it coz its not been high lighted as much.

That said i would be interested to see the figures on risks from other common vaccines.
It may well be we put up with risks greater than this every time we get a jab - we just dont know it coz its not been high lighted as much.

Maybe, but once highlighted and educated....well when you know you know.
Im not really a fan of comparing vaccines, each one is there to do it's thing.

Like the risk of vaccines causing artism...
We all now it can happen, and its really sad when it does, but just because your child might become creative and free thinking is no reason not to get them vaccinated. U can still love them

Back
Top Bottom