What's new

dont push the button

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
had a colleague tonight do a lateral flow test

so you do the business cough ya guts up sneeze then log into to the system to register the test

she runs into to me

"oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" colleague

"what, don't tell me you're positive" me

"no I'm negative but I clicked positive and submitted the results" colleague

"ohhh that's interesting..... your a dick" me

"its going nuts look" colleague

and yes it was the fucking covid police were all over this like a bad rash, so after calls to 119, on-call, managers doctors and alike we got it sorted 2 hours later

the form asks you to check the answers then says are you sure then says if you really sure like click confirm... and well she did

"look its sorted" me

"do you think it will be ok" colleague

"you look a bit peaky" me

"what" colleague

"you've changed since you had covid" me

"fuck off" colleague

"you might get the dummy of the week award though look on the bright side" me

"fuck right off, I'm not going to live this down am I " colleague

"weeeelllll.........no " me

She probably did it to get time off. then realised how bad a mistake she made. even someone with poor eyesight couldn't press the yes button twice to confirm. Once ok accident .yes and yes again can't be a mistake, surely

She probably did it to get time off. then realised how bad a mistake she made. even someone with poor eyesight couldn't press the yes button twice to confirm. Once ok accident .yes and yes again can't be a mistake, surely

naa she might be a little daft but not daft clicking the yes button men in dark suits and shades turn up lots of forms, questions like "what have you touched, did you breath, are you dead" are asked the online form is not the easiest thing to navigate and she was in a rush you have to give so much info its a bit daft

Back
Top Bottom