What's new

Do you believe a viable vaccine will be made?

Will we create a viable vaccine?

• Total voters

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just curious whether people are optimistic about a viable vaccine or if people feel it's wishful thinking.

What do you think?

Probably eventually, but I've a feeling it's wishful thinking that it can be sorted quickly. :(

Fixed mine with a bleach injection :30::56::30:

Honestly think they are miles away from a cure.
Not sure if i trust them enough to take it.

I think it will be possible but I don't think it will be as easy or as quick as some people think it will be. Even if they come up with a viable vaccine it still has to be tested, then trialled, then it has to be made available and distributed. Each one of those steps takes time and money, I know there are reports that countries are making plenty of money available but it will still take years to become freely available. We can't properly test or supply PPE so why do people think we can create, trial, manufacture and distribute a vaccine by the end of the year or sooner?

........... and as for Warp Speed ................. :doh:

ADDED: I think too many people, including Trump, watch too many sci-fi movies. :D

Last edited:
This shit makes me laugh, he must wonder why he bothers putting so much money into helping people and trying to eradicate viruses when this is the thanks he gets. Some of these are absolutely crackers yet somehow they take hold (particularly in America) and people believe this nonsense. It's like they think he is a real life Bond villain.
I'm not Gates fan by the way, I've still not forgiven him for Windows Vista.

@Mitz How do you feel about this ?
https://www.understandinganimalrese...can-we-fight-covid-19-without-animal-testing/
upload_2020-5-18_0-23-54.png

I suppose it might be possible, but then again some things need to kill us or else we will be here forever:)

Back
Top Bottom