What's new

Did you go out today?

It's where you parked it dear...

R5530d05e61575e1aa77ef2008574b988

The steering wheel is in the wrong place, other than that, lovely motor :2thumbsup:

Yes, @Mutley1 wtf is it with me (and Eastbourne), I always get lost in Eastbourne, for the life of me, finding Bedfordwell Road was one thing, finding where my daughter lived in that road, was like a Chinese puzzle :hmm: :17:

you aint the only one who gets lost in eastbourne mate, i hate it over there especially in town where its all one way.

I feel for you, I love Eastbourne and have a history of going there ................ but can remember taking two hours to find the fecking marina! :doh: :D

how the heck did it take you take you 2 hrs to find the marina lol that is where i went for my covid jab at the soveriegn centre.

how the heck did it take you take you 2 hrs to find the marina lol that is where i went for my covid jab at the soveriegn centre.
Made the stupid mistake of thinking if you drove along the coast, you'd find the marina .......... ;)

Does work count? [emoji23][emoji106]

Only place I visit really with the restrictions on travel. Not been shopping for awhile [emoji23]

Hoping travel restrictions are relaxed soon, just so I can feck off on a lovely walk.

Does work count? [emoji23][emoji106]

Only place I visit really with the restrictions on travel. Not been shopping for awhile [emoji23]

Hoping travel restrictions are relaxed soon, just so I can feck off on a lovely walk.
Snap. :)

Back
Top Bottom