What's new

Covid19 and Vitamin D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a e mail yesterday from Department of Health and care for clinically extremely vulnerable new covid rules where you can apply for a free 4 month supply of Vitamin D which will be sent out from the 1st of January 2021 just applied for mine.

Got a e mail yesterday from Department of Health and care for clinically extremely vulnerable new covid rules where you can apply for a free 4 month supply of Vitamin D which will be sent out from the 1st of January 2021 just applied for mine.

Just had the letter and as I rarely go out, even into garden for last 12 months have applied for mine.

Thank you for the articles provided.I also read that vitamin D is very useful in such cases. However, it is a very important vitamin, even without touching the virus.It performs vital functions in the body

I take three vitamins - vitamin D, vitamin C and zinc. As far as I know, these are the three main vitamins that help to restore the body after covid. Therefore, I think it is appropriate to take it for prevention. But in addition, lemon, ginger and turmeric are presyent in the menu every day.

This vitamin is for everyday? Or any other schedule do you have?

I take vitamin D, vitamin C and zinc every day. I believe they are good for me and make me healthier :D I also take some other supplements I get from (never seen so much spam), and I think they are pretty good too. I recommend that you check out those as well, you will love them

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my letter for the free vit d before xmas ( I'm cev ), applied for it then but have not heard anything since, hoping it will just turn up soon, really not going out so do need it.

I got my letter for the free vit d before xmas ( I'm cev ), applied for it then but have not heard anything since, hoping it will just turn up soon, really not going out so do need it.
Same here not heard anything yet but suppose to be sometime this month so hopefully soon.

Same here not heard anything yet but suppose to be sometime this month so hopefully soon.
^^^ This. Supposed to be issued this half of the month according to the letter/application wifey had/made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom