What's new

Covid19 and Vitamin D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby and I have just started taking these daily

I don't bother in spring and summer as i get a lot of sun but decided we would give these ago considering everything that's going on atm

20201003_233402.jpg

Hubby and I have just started taking these daily

I don't bother in spring and summer as i get a lot of sun but decided we would give these ago considering everything that's going on atm

View attachment 229592

Thanks for sharing! I would like to try those out this year too. It's interesting, what happens then :) Do you think this brand is good? I have also found a lot of great alternatives . Maybe you will find something good for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In this Covid-19 crisis we need to eat a lot of Vitamin C to keep ourselves fit and healthy.

I've started taking a whole bunch of vits, including A, C, B, D, E, K and some supps in one tab daily. Hope some of them will be useful against covid19

I take three vitamins - vitamin D, vitamin C and zinc. As far as I know, these are the three main vitamins that help to restore the body after covid. Therefore, I think it is appropriate to take it for prevention. But in addition, lemon, ginger and turmeric are presyent in the menu every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
My MIL has been taking these for years and went to get some from Holland & Barrett the other day to be told they are sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom