What's new

Covid rules haave changed 64 times.

Anyway, the basic common sense precautions have stayed the same the whole way through.

upload_2021-1-13_20-43-8.png

Only rules i follow are to stay in as much as possible to shield, if i go out its usually to get money for the week but i use iceland for weekly shop as they always have delivery slots. During the time between the first lockdown and this 1 i have been abroad to visit my Mom for my birthday week. Apart from that most of 2020 was spent in the house or back garden. Mask worn when out n about and to open the front door for deliverys.
I have really missed Friday nights, down my mates for a night of banter, booze and food, Luckily my Mrs has been my support so life isn't as bad as it could have been. Some folks wonder why i go on about Rule breaking etc but if folks would do as asked instead of being a dickhead then maybe Covid would have been gone by now and life would be better.

Only rules i follow are to stay in as much as possible to shield, if i go out its usually to get money for the week but i use iceland for weekly shop as they always have delivery slots. During the time between the first lockdown and this 1 i have been abroad to visit my Mom for my birthday week. Apart from that most of 2020 was spent in the house or back garden. Mask worn when out n about and to open the front door for deliverys.
I have really missed Friday nights, down my mates for a night of banter, booze and food, Luckily my Mrs has been my support so life isn't as bad as it could have been. Some folks wonder why i go on about Rule breaking etc but if folks would do as asked instead of being a dickhead then maybe Covid would have been gone by now and life would be better.

I would have thought flying abroad would be a major No-No
Were you tested at both airports ?
Grounding all flights and closing all borders would have been my first choice when virus was announced.

Wait ...what, you went on Holiday abroad, you are the reason my friend, you are one of them

Wait ...what, you went on Holiday abroad, you are the reason my friend, you are one of them
mate sorry for this but what a cock, if i had caught Covid i would be dead so fuck off:18:. I went to gozo which had 1 case he was an 80 odd year oid. I went to visit my Mom and stayed at her place she and my stepdad are 71. I did not go out mixing but i did have a drink, outdoors. Mass gatherings are at fault here and folks not wearing masks. Plus i had booked to go black friday 2019 for easter nut couldn't go due to the rules, ryanair offered me flights for another date so i took them rather than lose money.

mate sorry for this but what a cock, if i had caught Covid i would be dead so fuck off:18:. I went to gozo which had 1 case he was an 80 odd year oid. I went to visit my Mom and stayed at her place she and my stepdad are 71. I did not go out mixing but i did have a drink, outdoors. Mass gatherings are at fault here and folks not wearing masks. Plus i had booked to go black friday 2019 for easter nut couldn't go due to the rules, ryanair offered me flights for another date so i took them rather than lose money.

you could have been an asymptomatic carrier when you went over there.

Back
Top Bottom