What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

why is it that this is described as “harvesting”? what do they do with it after it’s “harvested”?

Maybe i should have used the word Gathering instead.
I thought using the word Harvesting would make me sound
a touch more intelectual. :rolleyes:

Every time we we have or mention a lockdown I get orders it’s very odd so not wanting to be a capitalist pig

lockdown

did you see the lockdown

pass me the lockdown

I need a lockdown and quick

I had a bad takeaway last night I feel lockdown

i thankyou

lockdown

Hmmmm - no curfew at all...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54250696

"Also from Thursday, hospitality venues must close at 22:00 - which means shutting then, not calling for last orders (in Scotland the same curfew rule comes into force on Friday)"

admit a curfew is where people are required to be indoors/at home
but the word "curfew" is being banded around within the media

Everybody in RETAIL has to wear masks - up to now it was optional but recommended
(especially when serving public face to face)
Now it states retail staff will have to wear masks from Thursday - so now means ALL staff ???
eg: warehouse, behind the scenes like say logistics, night staff picking filling shelves
(even lorry drivers employed by company or working within the whole retail sector ???)

View attachment 228949

Yes you could say I was sensationalising it a bit
but quoting what others where themselves using
and everybody - as in the retail sector has to wear masks
(no exceptions it seems if working behind the scenes, away from public eg: support/night staff etc...)

the general idea was highlight revised restrictions coming into force
AND then point to the hypocrisy within the Commons by other MP's standing in the wings
(not social distancing on TV - whilst telling the citizens about new regulations)
Well they won't be able to stand in the wings like that soon, at their *workplace*, without their employer (umm, that's *us*, I think!) facing a fine for not enforcing Covid safe guidelines. That's a plus.

On a positive note....this is a kind of a revolution.... the Gov are advising/passing laws/making shit illegal and next to nobody is giving a fk/obeying.... Up the revolution....TV License and pishy electric cars should be next.... Don't buy em folks...fk all they can do...power to the people:)

On a positive note....this is a kind of a revolution.... the Gov are advising/passing laws/making shit illegal and next to nobody is giving a fk/obeying.... Up the revolution....TV License and pishy electric cars should be next.... Don't buy em folks...fk all they can do...power to the people:)
iu

This is why we half do what we are told, respect has to be earned, it works both ways, it does not come with a job title or some born right to lead notion #oneofus

120107996_3468000939912905_1472575778979975224_o.jpg

Half of me agrees ................... and half of me is muttering 'fine words butter no parsnips' .............. :D

Ah but we have the ability to smell shite up here....trust me she would be gone, if the shite was reeking:)
None the less it shows humility;)

Back
Top Bottom