What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

i noticed the staff in waitrose aren’t wearing masks any more. they’d been wearing them for months after the masks in shops rule came in, today nobody wearing them and the guy stacking the wine section told me they’ve changed their policy.

the wine section looked pretty well raided by stockpilers, incidentally.

Stop sensationalising, there is no 10pm curfew at all. Everyone doesn't have to wear masks. More people (like shopworkers, people at indoor hospitality venues and when riding in taxis) should be wearing masks.

:)

Hmmmm - no curfew at all...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54250696

"Also from Thursday, hospitality venues must close at 22:00 - which means shutting then, not calling for last orders (in Scotland the same curfew rule comes into force on Friday)"

admit a curfew is where people are required to be indoors/at home
but the word "curfew" is being banded around within the media

Everybody in RETAIL has to wear masks - up to now it was optional but recommended
(especially when serving public face to face)
Now it states retail staff will have to wear masks from Thursday - so now means ALL staff ???
eg: warehouse, behind the scenes like say logistics, night staff picking filling shelves
(even lorry drivers employed by company or working within the whole retail sector ???)

Screenshot from 2020-09-22 19-15-11.png

Yes you could say I was sensationalising it a bit
but quoting what others where themselves using
and everybody - as in the retail sector has to wear masks
(no exceptions it seems if working behind the scenes, away from public eg: support/night staff etc...)

the general idea was highlight revised restrictions coming into force
AND then point to the hypocrisy within the Commons by other MP's standing in the wings
(not social distancing on TV - whilst telling the citizens about new regulations)

Curfew is an interesting word to use and I think it was used intentionally..... any new restrictions can be talked about as 'an extension of the existing curfew rules'

Curfew is an interesting word to use and I think it was used intentionally..... any new restrictions can be talked about as 'an extension of the existing curfew rules'

have the government used the word curfew, or only the media? i’d be surprised if the government are using it, since there isn’t a curfew.

Back
Top Bottom