What's new

Coronavirus in other countries

the reason i asked is that that kind of thing doesn’t happen in reality imo.

I agree, I'm not sure he's ever had a clue what he's doing.... he's not a politician, he's nothing like Boris really.

I feel I should’ve pointed out that I think Boris is an incompetent gobshite too. Yet he doesn’t have the same capacity to drive me into a fit of apoplexy as Trump. Not sure why :hmm:

the reason i asked is that that kind of thing doesn’t happen in reality imo.

Since I still haven’t seen it, I’m not sure what kind of thing you’re talking about :tongue:

I feel I should’ve pointed out that I think Boris is an incompetent gobshite too. Yet he doesn’t have the same capacity to drive me into a fit of apoplexy as Trump. Not sure why :hmm:

give him time.

Since I still haven’t seen it, I’m not sure what kind of thing you’re talking about :tongue:

i’m sure there will be a summary on wikipedia that will give you the gist :P

I think Trump might do better with a Chauncey Gardner .......... ? :D

it’s a similar scenario, with obvious significant differences. gardner wasn’t a billionaire. but it seems unlikely that trump is the idiot, demented, stupid person he is made out to be. if he was the narrative of his ascent to the presidency would be almost as absurd as being there.

Government system has a complete failure and it's the same with almost every country during this pandemic situation.

Back
Top Bottom