What's new

Bill Maher - covid and obesity

Mrs Kevsatar has just informed me that when we was 1st married and I had a medical I was in fact 6 foot 2 inches, that means I've lost 2 inches in height, if this carries on ill be looking up to Warwick!
Willow ufgood is a fine man!

Yep, quite like Warwick, loved him on Bear Grylls :)
Yo, is that actually his real name? Like did he come out of the womb using climbing gear and eating the placenta for nutrients, or did he change his name to that?

Yo, is that actually his real name? Like did he come out of the womb using climbing gear and eating the placenta for nutrients, or did he change his name to that?

Who, Bear or Warwick? :D

Edward Michael Grylls OBE, better known as Bear Grylls, is a British former SAS serviceman,
survival instructor, and honorary lieutenant-colonel, and, outside his military career, an adventurer,
writer, television presenter and businessman.

Thought you were taller. Mind you stood next to @tootingyoda everybodys tall :D:D

NINTCHDBPICT000506359372-e1563400382813.jpg

My bmi works out at 22.7 , whatever that means. Healthy weight I believe.
6ft tall and 12 stone.
I used to be 11 stone 10 pounds but because I've been suffering with tendonitis in my elbows I haven't been able to lift weights recently. Oh , and I've rediscovered biscuits after 6 years off them since the lockdown .
This virus has a lot to answer for [emoji35] [emoji6] [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom